Join the Virtual Bootcamp on Wednesday, 8 July 2020 – 5:45am – 6:30am
Fit Average Jo is currently providing virtual Bootcamps that you can join in from your own home. I want to make sure you stay fit and active. Join in with me at 5:45am via Zoom. To download the Zoom link details use the checkout function in the shop.
Each class is $5 – the same as the cost of a coffee!
Things you should do:
- Make sure you have downloaded the Zoom App
- Have some music you can play while you are training. Don’t worry, you will be on mute so you won’t be sharing your cool music with others.
- Check the area you are going to exercise in to make sure it is safe and there are no trip hazards or other injury related hazards.
- Make sure your device is linked to WiFi so you don’t chew up all of your data.
- I want to make sure you train safely. If some thing doesn’t feel right during the class, stop, adjust, or use an alternative exercise. Please avoid injuries at all cost.
Your Zoom link will be in the invoice that will be emailed to you. Please choose the free option for mail settings when you proceed through the shop.
SERIOUSLY: YOU MUST NOT JOIN THE VIRTUAL BOOTCAMP UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED THE FOLLOWING FORMS TO NIK AT FIT AVERAGE JO:
- Adult pre-exercise screening form
- Assumption of risk and release of liability form
Pre-exercise screening is an industry expectation put in place to make sure you are able to exercise safely. Fit Average Jo wants to make sure your exercise experience is injury free.
*****These forms only need to be submitted to Fit Average Jo once a year so if you have already submitted them please proceed with the virtual bootcamp.
Maximum numbers apply.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL FIT AVERAGE JO TO DISCUSS (during business hours) – 0408260014 or e-mail Nik at firstname.lastname@example.org.